Monday 25 April 2011

It's gonna be all mine!!!

My new house (now unconditionally) in Cool Pool!!  5313 43rd St., which is in Brady Heights.  I will be approx 7 minutes from work...

5313 43rd St., Cold Lake, AB

A bit of a little (read: low-maint) garden in the front...

Living room upstairs.

Living room, different angle.

Kitchen!  Going to put in a gas stove...

Kitchen eating area.

MB - love the windows, looking out onto a great little backyard.

Spare room - this will be the futon room.

Yikes on the colour, I know, but this will my den.

Main foyer.

Stairway to basement.

Finished basement, and garage access.

Spare room downstairs.

Other spare room downstairs.

Check out this laundry room!!  There is a big stainless sink as well, perfect for the beer- and wine-making operations!

Backyard, complete with a plum tree and a bank of raspberry bushes!!!

Perfect house for me the bird-feeder girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment